Wednesday, May 11, 2005

new found sport?

ok here goes me again with all my random thots.. so haa! bear wif me eh! ;)

last sunday went 9.30am morn mass wif Grace cuzy, her mum n dad. den ltr on steamboat buffet lunch wif cousin Junior at Coca Taka. *slurps* the tom yum so super super ultra yummy delicious man!

so after lunch, i headed to marine parade CC to hav a game of badminton. improving i say. haha. managed to learn new stuff frm Shu. Pro sia she! so yup i finally get to catch up wif Shu. even tho she was only back for a week. hurry back agn k! dis time i shall prepare my list of stuff for u to help me get! *evil chuckles* ;X
after badminton we slacked ard a while den headed hm den out to hav dinner wif my parentals den came back hm den went wif my sis to send Shu to parkway den i acced my sis for her dinner den headed back hm agn. super eventful sia!
best part is there was a wedding goin on at my void deck! :) n someone is back! heh wad an odd way to bum into each other sia... geezzz :P


den came Mon. hmm...wad did i do on mon?... driving! heh. suck man. jus one week away frm the wheel n dat's it. rusty. tink hor female drivers... *shakes head* no wait. tink hor lydia dis driver hor... *shakes head* cannot make it. heh. test is next fri! WTF! better shape up man. tsktsktsk. so my mon was spent bumming ard.. nthg extremely exciting happened.

den came Tues. no driving today but went out. Greg's bday! jus spent the entire day out. tired but the company was gd all day. oh. suddenly i recall of some ass hole dat pissed me off. but nvm! *sings* peace is all ard me! *deep breaths* forget abt it n him. aint worth it. the pple in my life now r a gazillion times more impt. :)
yup so tues was pretty eventful eventho it rained.

now Wed. today. had driving. *sigh* again. sucked. duno wad's wrong wif me sia. i noe. it's called psycho-motor problem. heh. haii... 9 more days til dooms day!!! damn. wish me luck man guys. seriously a wreck rite now.

No comments: